Lovingly known in our community as Aggieland, there are so many fun things to do around Bryan and College Station, Texas. The two cities feel like one as you drive down Texas Ave. and from city to city there are plenty of activities for the entire family.
I’ve called Aggieland my home for more than twenty years and I think that might qualify me as the expert on “Things to Do in and around BCS!” (I’m still waiting for my award on that one, just kidding.) Here are my top 10 things to do in Aggieland.
10 Things to Do Around Aggieland
1. Do you like wall murals? Aggieland is full of great wall art throughout both cities. Check out my blog post on 19 Instagram Worthy Wall Murals in Aggieland to see every location and plan your route.
2. Visit the Aggieland Safari
3. Have a Texas-shaped waffle and brunch at Campfire Restaurant located inside the Stella Hotel.
4. Shop the local Brazos Valley Farmers Market every Saturday morning in Downtown Bryan.
5. Stroll through the Leach Teaching Gardens at Texas A&M University
6. Pack a picnic and head out to Lake Bryan.
7. Watch the Aggie Corps of Cadets Step-Off before a Texas A&M Football Game at Kyle Field.
8. Shop, dine and stay in Downtown Bryan
9. Paddleboard, sip coffee at the P.O.V. , or join a sunrise yoga at Lake Walk. During the week, on Tuesdays throughout the year, you can also shop local artisans at The Local.
10. Wine tasting at Messina Hof Vineyard, Resort, and Winery. Start with brunch or end with lunch or dinner at the Vintage House Restaurant.
If you’re visiting my community or if you’re local, tell me your favorite things to do around Bryan-College Station in the comments!