Steps to creating your own waffle bar at home, one that would sure impress waffle obsessed and TV superstar character, Leslie Knope.
1. Anytime you create a charcuterie board, breakfast board, or even arrange flowers… start with your largest times first. In this Galentine’s Day Waffle Bar example, place your larger items on a charcuterie board, such as the heart bowls above.
2. Fill the heart bowls with chocolate, such as Hershey kisses conversation chocolate or Dove Chocolate with the inspirational words on the inside of the wrappers. Popcorn is another fun filler for the waffle bar and a great snack for your guests. Next, place three smaller bowls and fill them with white chocolate morsels and valentine’s Day sprinkles.
3. To create Valentine’s Day themed waffles, Red Velvet Cake makes the perfect ingredient for your waffle mix. The waffles will turn out the perfect shade of red and they are super delicious.
4. If you are wanting to take your Galentine’s Day Waffle board to the next level, consider these adorable Valentine’s day themed waffle makers from Target or Amazon.
5. Let the waffles cool on a cookie sheet rack before placing them on the board.
6. Start adding, what I call, filler. On this waffle bar I included blue berries, raspberries, and strawberries to help fill in the gaps around the waffle bar and heart bowls.
7. Lightly dust the entire board with sprinkles and the waffles with a few white chocolate morsels to really create the ultimate Galentine’s Day Waffle board. Add other elements such as marshmallows and cotton candy as extra filler on the board.
8. Setout serving dishes, pop the champagne, and enjoy! Happy Galentine’s Day!