Article Updated on May 24, 2022
I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite local and chain Mexican and Tex-Mex Restaurants in Aggieland (Bryan and College Station, Texas). Let me know your favorites in the comments and where I should go next!
- Casa Rodriguez Mexican Restaurant | 300 N Bryan Ave, Bryan, TX
- Cilantro Mexican Grill | 106 N Parker Ave, Bryan, TX
- Coco Loco | 1607 Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802 & 1804 Welsh Ave, College Station, TX
- Jesse’s Taqueria & Bakery | 3310A E 29th St, Bryan, TX
- Mad Taco | 1664 Greens Prairie Rd, College Station, TX
- Masfajitas | 2297 Earl Rudder Fwy S, College Station, TX 77845
- Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine | 200 S Main St, Bryan, TX
- Polly’s Cocina | 12675 FM 2154, College Station, TX 77845
- Taco Crave | 308 N Main St, Bryan, TX
- The Tacobar Mexican Cuisine | 1411 Wellborn Rd #100, College Station, TX
Mexican and Tex-Mex Chain Restaurants
- Casa Ole | 1500 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840
- Chuy’s | 1512 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840
- Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill | 4501 Mills Park Cir Suite 100, College Station, TX 77845
- Fuegos Tortilla Grill | 108 Poplar St, College Station, TX 77840
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop | 1712 Southwest Pkwy Suite100, College Station, TX 77840
- (NOW OPEN) Juanita’s Tex Mex Cantina | Century Square | 180 Century Ct, Ste 140, College Station 77840
- Lupe Tortilla | 813 Texas Ave, College Station, TX 77840
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina | 709 Texas Ave, College Station, TX 77840
- Rosa’s Cafe & Tortilla Factory | 710 University Dr. E, College Station, TX 77840
- Taco Casa | 616 N Earl Rudder Fwy, Bryan, TX & 650 William D. Fitch Pkwy, College Station, TX
- Torchys Tacos | 1037 Texas Ave S, College Station, TX 77840
- (COMING SOON) Trudy’s Authentic Tex-Mex | 1200 University Drive East, College Station, TX 77840
Stumbled upon this..thanks! I moved here from Tennessee end of 2019 then Covid pandemic hit in 2020 so ready to know more about central Texas.
Welcome to Texas! And thanks for following along! There are so many wonderful things to do in Texas. I try to include my latest travel adventures here on my blog, but you can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook for a more behind-the-scenes look at my travel and southern lifestyle!
We love Jose’s on Texas in Bryan and LaCasita on Highway 6 between CSTAT and Navasota.
Thanks for the recommendation, we’ll have to try out LaCasita!