The refreshing recipe you will want to put on repeat all summer long is here! Yes, this easy Watermelon Margarita is as refreshing as it sounds and super simple to make for your next backyard gathering.
The Kitchen Gadgets you will need:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Lime Juicer
- Small Cutting Board
- Pairing Knife
- Chilled Glass for Serving
- Festive Paper Straws (Optional)
Shop a few of my favorite kitchen gadgets below.
Watermelon Margarita Ingredients:
- 2 Cups, Cubed Seedless Watermelon (save a small watermelon wedge for garnish, optional)
- 1 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 2 Tbsp. Agave or Honey (use Mike’s Hot Honey for an extra kick)
- Juice from One Lime
- Margarita Salt to Rim the Glass, optional
Watermelon Margarita Instructions:
- Start by blending your cubed seedless watermelon until it has completely liquified.
- Using a strainer, pour the mixture through the strainer to remove any pulp.
- Fill the bottom half of your shaker with ice and pour the liquified watermelon to about the halfway point.
- Add the Tequila, Grand Marnier, and Lime Juice to the shaker.
- Add the lid to the shaker and shake until condensation appears on the exterior of the shaker.
- Use the strainer to pour the margarita over a fresh glass of ice and garnish with a wedge of watermelon and enjoy. Cheers!