- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup 2% Evaporated Milk
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- Heat broth, milk, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat, until steamy hot.
- Place butter in a large saucepan over low heat. When butter melts, whisk in the flour.
- Pour hot milk mixture into the saucepan with butter mixture, whisking constantly until thickens, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.